- TigerBay is not created for children or persons who are under 18 years of age.
By purchasing products from TigerBay or providing TigerBay with information when using this Site you represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use this Site and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this Site. You understand that you are financially responsible for all uses of this Site by you and those using your Membership Account login information.
- TigerBay has developed this website for the purpose of online buying, purchase service and give information about our products.
- You are hereby requested to read and comply with the usage of the website Terms and Conditions for your own benefits.
- Any activities which have been done on this website shall be deemed that you accept the legal bindings as specified herewith in all respects.
- In this regards, TigerBay reserves the rights to change the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the service, we make no representations as to the accuracy, quality, timeliness,availability, or completeness of the information, software, products, price or other materials available through the service, and you should not rely upon them. We provide the service on an as is,as available basis. We reserve the right to take corrective action for any website inaccuracies. You use it at your own risk, and TigerBay its employees, distributors, directors, and agents are not liable for any errors or omissios in its content or delivery, or for any form of loss or damage(including any consequential, indirect, incidental,special, or exemplary damages, even if known to us) that may result from its use. We expressly disclaim all warranties, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. No Warranty not set forth this agreement will be valid. If any of the above provisions are void under governing law, our liability shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
2. Copyrights by law (Copyrights) and Limitation of the usage of this website
- Our trademarks identify our products and services. You may make fair use of our trademarks in advertising and promotional materials, and in referring to our products and services (for example, in a magazine article) without our permission, provided you follow standard trademark usage practices and provide proper attribution. Other uses require our written permission.
- You may never use our trademarks in the following ways:
- In a non TigerBay product name or publication title.
- In, as, or as part of your own trademarks.
- To identify products or services that is not by TigerBay.
- To cause confusion.
- To suggest inaccurately that we sponsor, endorse, or are otherwise connected with your activities, products, or services.
- To disparage TigerBay.
- In any other manner that TigerBay or its users find offensive.
- Except as noted above, you may not use, copy, or redistribute TigerBay logos without written or electronic permission from TigerBay.
- TigerBay’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not TigerBay’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits TigerBay. All other trademarks not owned by TigerBay that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by TigerBay.
3. Terms and Conditions of Sale
3.1. Acceptance of Orders
Any terms contained in Buyer order, which add to, change or conflict with the terms of a quotation and/or these standard conditions are hereby objected to. Any such proposed terms shall be void and the terms contained in or attached to this sales order confirmation shall constitute the complete and exclusive statement of the terms and conditions of the contract between Buyer and Seller and may be modified only in writing.
Orders are accepted with the understanding that they are not subject to cancellation once a sales order confirmation has been issued. Any order entered on the basis of this agreement shall be subject to changes, specifications or cancellations by Buyer only with Seller written consent and at a charge which Seller shall determine sufficient to indemnify it against loss.
- All prices are our retail price and are shown including VAT 7%.
- For orders under 2000 baht we charge an administration fee of 120 baht per order.
- All charges made are in Thai currency (Baht).
If a problem occurs with the product, TigerBay has a return policy within 14 days of the date the product was delivered to the customer. For full details, see our Return Policy.
6. Product Descriptions and Color of Picture
TigerBay website displays the caption describing the product for part of your such connected websites consideration to purchase the product and service which is unable to warrant the absence of errors.
Therefore, if you are uncertain or need further information, please contact TigerBay before deciding to make an order of any products or services.
TigerBay website intentionally displays the pictures of the product at its accurate color, however, the color being displayed on your monitor may be inaccurate according to the different settings of the computer monitor.
7. Your Account
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The user must be 18 years or older. TigerBay reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
8. Risk of loss
All items purchased from TigerBay are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
9. Product Description
TigerBay attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, TigerBay does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by TigerBay itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
10. Site policies, Modification and Severability
Please review our other policies, posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to www.tigerbay.com. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Terms & Conditions at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
11. Events beyond our control
We, TigerBay, shall have no liability to you for any failure or delay in supply or delivery, nor if performance of any of our obligations is prevented or restricted, nor for any damage or defect to Products supplied or delivered under our agreement, in each case that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control (including, without limitation, the following to the extent these are outside our reasonable control: accidents, extreme weather conditions, fire, explosion, flood, storm, earthquake, natural disaster, failure of telecommunications networks, inability to use transport networks, acts of God, terrorist attack, war, civil commotion, riots, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes, acts or restraints of Government, and imposition of restrictions on imports or exports).