- The GARDENA Classic Secateurs have an extra-narrow, angled cutting head that allows precise cutting of vines and twigs.
- The upper blade of the secateurs is non-stick coated and the bottom blade is made of stainless steel.
- Precise cutting of vines and twigs Through the extra-narrow cutting head and the non-stick coated, precision-ground blades, the Classic Secateurs cut extremely precisely.
- Ergonomic, comfort handles Through the ergonomically formed comfort handles, the secateurs lie comfortably in the hand.
- The Comfort Secateurs cut a maximum branch diameter of 20 mm.